HAVE YOU EVER MADE A VISION BOARD?
Or maybe more importantly, make a vision board that actually works.
I love them AND more than that I really believe that they can help in the manifestation process.
BUT its not just about cutting stuff out of a magazine and sticking pictures on a board – there is much more to it than that.
They work with the power of choice, the power of intention, the power of visualisation AND the power of consistency.
These are all universal laws that help with manifestation.
These laws combined make vision boards a powerhouse method for law of attraction.
YOUR VISION BOARD SHOULD FOCUS ON HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL AS WELL AS THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE
To make a vision board that actually works you have to be clear about what you want to create in your life because you have to think about what you want to put on there.
You have to actually cut your images out and paste them on to the board which means you are getting clarity at every single step.
You then look at your board every day so that you align your brain with the outcomes you most want to attract in to your life.
They are also an amazing way to enhance your personal growth and goal setting because thinking about it and creating it means you get to spend time on what YOU really want out of life.
That’s brilliant for raising your vibration.
SO HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY MAKE ONE?
There are a number of boards that I use and a number of processes that make them much more powerful.
For a physical cut and paste board this is what I do:
1. Think about what you want to achieve
2. Get clear on your dreams and what you actually want to put on the board
3. Create a list of goals you want to manifest from the pictures
4. Collect pictures from magazines or even google searches, Pintrest etc.
5. Find pictures that represent your goals and that feel good to you – they have to feel right that’s an important step that often gets overlooked
6. Make a collage out of your photos on to your board or a big piece of paper
7. Add motivational quotes or affirmations that represent you and what you want to get out of your manifestations
8. dd thank you somewhere on your board, saying thank you to the universe cements everything in place and means you are serious
9. Put your board somewhere you will see it every single day (mine is on the window cill directly above my desk where I am working right now – meaning I see it every time I sit here)
10. Take a few moments out of every single day to look over it and envisage what you have put on there.
11. When you look at it and have a vision of this new life raise your energy, feel the feelings you would have if you had achieved everything on the board.
12. Believe that you can have it all
I quite often leave blank spaces on my vision board too – this is so that I can add and rearrange during the year when I feel the need.
You can even hand draw your vision board – this is a process that I LOVE!!!!!
Not only does it bring you even closer because you have to actually draw each picture of what you want but it raises your energy levels, its amazing.
SO WHO USES THEM?
Many, many celebrities love vision board and use them regularly – think Oprah, Ellen, Katy Perry. Beyonce, Jim Carrey to name but a few.
Why don’t you join them.
Try one for yourself and see how it makes you feel.
Your brain will work tirelessly to achieve the statements you give your subconscious mind. And when those statements are the affirmations and images of your goals, you are destined to achieve them! – Jack Canfield
2 thoughts on “How to make a vision board that actually works”
Oh you are so welcome – I’m glad it helped xx